Summer Competition Games & Camp
Ladies get your team together or join a team when you arrive. The weekend will be filled with fun events and games. Winners get a prize! We will also have time to relax and unwind. As always there will be plenty of laughs.
Saturday is competition day! You will work as a team and complete an obstacle course. Be prepared to run, hike, climb, crawl, kayak and carry logs. The team decides who does what.
We will have delicious summer fruits and vegetables with plenty of barbecue meat to eat. After the competitions, we will feast while relaxing and prizes will be awarded.
What You Get:
- Tent provided
- Two nights stay at the campground
- Water, Sweet Tea, Lemonade, Coffee
- Meals (Friday - Evening snacks / Saturday - Breakfast, Dinner / Sunday - Breakfast)
- First Aid Kit
- Competition to include kayak rental
- Awards & Prizes
Bring the Following:
- Sleeping bag and Pad (see below if you do not have - please note that these are individual backpacking inflatable mats not blow up mattresses
- Personal hygiene items
- Personal items
- Durable shoes
- Camp shoes
- Shower shoes
- Lunch for Saturday
- Please bring whatever you need to be comfortable
- Parking pass $5.00
Directions to Campground
Continue for 3 miles until you reach the Visitor Center. Across the street from the Visitor Center is the entrance to the Camp Ground.
We will meet in the Trading Post parking lot.
*The best address to use for GPS is the Visitor Center: 2970 GA 190, Pine Mountain Valley, GA, 31823