Experience the thrill of adventure with us guiding you all the way. Our adventures are designed to test your limits in a setting that you will feel comfortable doing so. Experience the great outdoors with us right by your side.
Appalachian Trail Experience
Join us for a three-day/two-night backpacking adventure on the Georgia section of the Appalachian Trail. We will guide you through the whole experience. We will hike about twenty miles in three days and you will experience two nights on the trail.
We handle all of the planning and logistics. All you have to do is pack what is on our list that we provide you. You will need a backpack as you will carry your own gear. If you don't have all the gear we have gear rentals. We offer individual or small group trips. We recommend registering well in advance.
This is great for those that want to test the waters as well as experienced hikers.
- You must be able to carry your own gear (15 - 18 lbs.)
- You must be able to hike 7 miles in one day
- You must have your own backpack
We recommend being cleared by a Doctor before any physical activity
What You Get:
- Experienced guide (Wilderness First Responder)
- Guidance on hiking, setting up camp, water purification, Food, and safety.
- Shuttle back to starting point
- Bear spray and bear bags
- First Aid Kit
- Fire Starter Kit
- Survival Kit
- Trekking Poles available
- Packing List