Personal Hiking Trainer
Let us help you enjoy the benefits of hiking and leading an adventurous life.
Hiking is a powerful cardiovascular activity and provides plenty of benefits to the body, including the ability to strengthen and tone muscle, lose weight, as well as improve endurance and stamina. It can also improve your mood, relieve stress, help you sleep better at night, increase your energy levels, and just get healthier overall by spending time outside.Research shows that hiking is a powerful cardio workout that can:
- Lower your risk of heart disease
- Improve your blood pressure and blood sugar levels
- Boost bone density, since walking is a weight-bearing exercise
- Build strength in your glutes, quadriceps, hamstrings, and the muscles in your hips and lower leg
- Strengthen your core
- Improve balance
- Help control your weight
- Improve Mood
It doesn’t matter if you have hiking experience or feel like you aren’t in good enough shape, we can help you. We will guide you through one on one hikes providing instructions on improving your hiking through exercises, proper gear, and healthy eating tips. We will develop a personalized plan to help you get on the road to a healthier and adventurous lifestyle. We will show you that you don’t need expensive equipment to get into shape. All you need is a durable pair of shoes, a water bottle, and the willingness to spend time in the great outdoors.
What You Get:
- We will personalize a plan that fits your fitness level and goals
- Personal hiking guide that will provide a hike once per week as well as a plan of action for the week.
- Hiking and health journal to track your progress and accomplishments.
- Monthly group hike
- Support & Encouragement
- 10% off all Iron Braid Adventure Events
- 4 Guided hikes
- 1 Group Hike
- Progress reviews
- 4 Action Plans
No long-term contracts only month to month. We do recommend that you spend at least two months with us before you continue on your own. We will provide you the knowledge, skill set, and confidence to continue an outdoor healthy lifestyle. So take the first step and purchase your first month below to get started. You should get clearance from your Doctor prior to starting a new exercise regiment.
This is a one-time monthly membership fee
It's important to visit with your Doctor before starting a new exercise regiment