Through the seven priorities of survival, you and your friends will work together to successfully navigate several challenging scenarios and have a blast while doing it. Women Who Survive is about learning practical skills that relate not only to survival in the wilderness but also your life. We'll review the seven priorities of wilderness survival and then the games begin!
We'll Be Covering:
- 7 priorities of survival
- How this applies to our everyday lives
- Empowerment discussions
- Teamwork and problem solving skills through challenging scenarios
- Lunch Included
Gear to Bring
All gear and supplies needed are included except for what is on the gear list below.
- Clothing (Additional layers in colder months)
- Water Bottle (water will be available for refill)
- Notebook and Pen
- Durable Shoes
- Knife (Fixed and/or Folding Blade)
DIRECTIONS TO THE CATAULA GEORGIA CAMPSITE
Directions will be emailed to you upon registration. If you have any questions please contact us directly.