Wine & Cheese Girls Night Out
What's better than spending the evening with friends relaxing around the campfire while sipping some wine and enjoying the crisp fall weather.
We will relax around the campfire enjoying some wine and cheese while having great conversations and sharing many laughs. Delicious pizza will be served for dinner. We will enjoy a night stroll under the stars then return to our campsite for must have S'mores and hot drinks. Your cozy tents will be waiting for you when you are ready to get a good nights sleep in the cool crisp air.
After a light breakfast and hot coffee, we will set out for a short hike before our fun comes to an end.
What You Get:
- One night stay at the campground
- Tent (floor mats provided)
- Dinner & Breakfast
- Coffee, hot chocolate, and water
- Night stroll
- Guided Hike
What To Bring:
- Blanket or sleeping bag
- Sleeping mat - you can use a standard twin air mattress
- Personal items
- Phone charger
- Personal medications
- Towel, shampoo, and soap (shower facility on-site)
- Anything you need to have a fun and comfortable night
- You are welcome to bring drinks that we do not provide
DIRECTIONS TO CAMPGROUND
Continue for 3 miles until you reach the Visitor Center. Across the street from the Visitor Center is the entrance to the Camp Ground. Follow the road around till you drive into the campground. Follow the campground road around to area 4 gate and pull in.
*The best address to use for GPS is the Visitor Center: 2970 GA 190, Pine Mountain Valley, GA, 31823