5K Trail Run & Yoga Camp Out
Join us for a girls night out! Run or walk our 5k trail run and enjoy some relaxing yoga. Bring your favorite healthy recipe to share with others during our tips and tricks for a healthy life. We will learn great tips, eat good food, and have lots of laughs. Enjoy a relaxing foot soak after our trail run around the campfire. Come relax and rejuvenate yourself.
What You Get:
- 1 night at the Franklin D. Roosevelt Campground
- 5K Trail Run
- One mile hike Sunday
- Healthy Tips & Tricks
- Group recipe book
- Relaxing foot soak around the campfire
- Meals (dinner & breakfast)
- Water, coffee, orange juice
- A tent is provided and set up
What To Bring:
- Personal items
- Personal hygiene items
- Towel (shower facilities on site)
- Special drinks and snack
- Sleeping bag
- Mat (we have rentals if needed- please note that these are individual backpacking inflatable mats not blow up mattresses)
- Please bring whatever you need to make you feel comfortable.
DIRECTIONS TO CAMPGROUND
Continue for 3 miles until you reach the Visitor Center. Across the street from the Visitor Center is the entrance to the Camp Ground. Follow the road around till you drive into the campground. Follow the campground road around to area 4 gate and pull in.
*The best address to use for GPS is the Visitor Center: 2970 GA 190, Pine Mountain Valley, GA, 31823