Appalachian Trail Experience
Join us for a three-day/two-night backpacking adventure on the Georgia section of the Appalachian Trail. We will guide you through the whole experience. We will hike about twenty miles in three days and you will experience two nights on the trail.
We handle all of the planning and logistics. All you have to do is pack what is on our list that we provide you. You will need a backpack as you will carry your own gear. If you don't have all the gear we have gear rentals. Contact us for more information.
It doesn't matter what your skill level is, we all climb the same hill together. Join a group of like-minded woman who will encourage and support each other. We all share the struggles, the rewards, and the laughter.
We will begin our adventure at Woody Gap and make our way to Springer Mountain. We do not provide transportation but attendees are encouraged to ride share.
Limited spots available for this event
This is great for those that want to test the waters as well as experienced hikers.
Please note that this will be a backcountry environment
- You must be able to carry your own gear (15 - 20 lbs.)
- You must be able to hike 7 miles in one day
- You must have your own backpack, tent, sleeping pad, sleeping bag
What You Get:
- Experienced guide (Wilderness First Responder)
- Guidance on hiking, setting up camp, water purification, Food, and safety.
- Shuttle back to the starting point
- Bear spray
- First Aid Kit
- Fire Starter Kit
- Survival Kit
- Packing List
We will provide a detailed itinerary once you register.