Chesapeake Bay End Of Summer Camp Out
Join us to say goodbye to summer! We will celebrate with delicious food, special drinks, dancing, a campfire, and lots of fun. Our theme is the Chesapeake Bay which is where we spent our summers growing up. Seafood, burgers, salads, corn on the cob and delicious desserts.
We will fill our bellies, dance, laugh, play, then relax around the campfire. You can enjoy the lake, play some games or just simply relax. After a fun evening, you will sleep in the bunkhouse on a cozy bed.
We will serve a light breakfast and hot coffee before we head out for a stroll. What better way to say goodbye to summer than with a bunch of amazing, fun women. Join us!
What You Get:
- One night stay at a bunkhouse (linens not provided)
- Meals: Dinner and Breakfast will be served in the dining facility
- Drinks: Water, Sweet Tea, Coffee, Special Drinks
- Music - Dancing
- Marshmallows for roasting
- Summer outdoor games
What To Bring:
- Personal items
- Pillow, sleeping bag or a twin sheet and blanket
- Camp chair (only if you have one)
- Special drink of your choice
- Whatever you need to be comfortable and have fun
Please note that these are rustic bunkhouses and there will be 3 or 4 twin beds per room. This event will be held at the private Small Group Camp at Franklin D. Roosevelt State Park