WALK WITH THE WOLVES
February 16 - 18
Join us for a rare and amazing experience, as we enter the wolf habitat together and become apart of the pack. You will have the opportunity to touch a wolf, look into their eyes, and perhaps get a muzzle greeting. What better way to learn about these amazing creatures, then to become one of the pack.
We will begin our adventure camping out under the stars Friday evening. Dinner will be prepared for you and we will spend the evening relaxing. Listen, and you will be able to hear the wolves howling.
Saturday, you will wake to the smell of hot coffee brewing as we prepare breakfast for you. After breakfast comes the best part! We will spend the day with the wolves and also have the opportunity to cuddle with the skunks, interact with foxes, and feed the raccoons.
After an exciting day with the animals, we will return to our campsite. A clean, delightful, rustic restroom with showers is available. Once everyone is clean, refreshed, and relaxed, dinner will be served. After dinner and some laughs, we will settle in for our last night under the stars. You will fall asleep as you listen to the soothing sound of the wolves howling.
Sunday morning we will serve you breakfast and hot coffee. Our adventure will come to an end but what amazing memories we will all take with us.
What You Get:
- 2 nights stay at campsite
- All gear supplied
- Food Included (Friday - Dinner. / Saturday - Breakfast, Dinner / Sunday - Breakfast)
- Water, coffee, hot chocolate
- Wolf habitat tour
- First aid kit
WHAT TO BRING:
All materials and gear will be provided except for what is below. Please dress according to weather.
- Clothing (layers for evening temperatures)
- Durable shoes
- Camp shoes (sandals, flip-flops, etc.)
- Personal items (towel for shower)
- You will need money for lunch on Saturday
- Professional photos with wolves - package is $30 for 8-10 photos on flash drive